Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: LPD Coaching Carousel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member dogfacegremlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2005
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LPD Coaching Carousel

    Any news on the P.V. Basketball Coach? Appy Football Coach? and others?
    "I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Coaching Carousel

    all i know is if Travis Turner passes him Praxis then the job is his.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Coaching Carousel

    Don't be too sure, I heard other news this weekend. I hear that the job has been offered to someone flying under the radar. Someone who layed football at PV in the late 1980's and served as an assistant at Appy for several years under Tom Turner. Someone named Ricky Webb. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Coaching Carousel

    Ricky is my main man. Every time I come to BSG I stop by to see him at PVMS. Is he really interested, or is this speculation?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member luvLPDsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Coaching Carousel

    wasn't webb the quarterback at PV in the late 80s - early 90s ?
    [img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Coaching Carousel

    Don't quote me, but I think he was a receiver. I believe he caught the winning touchdown at Bullitt Park against Lunenburg Central in a state championship game. If memory serves me correctly, it happened in the endzone closest to the home stands and was supposedly out of bounds. I'm a friend and PV graduate, so I say it was good, of course. Should have been the '90 championship game, because I think he was a freshman at E&H when I was a senior.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •